vineri, 9 iulie 2010

The Rubber Trend

I think that you have all noticed how rubber shoes have become fashionable and how everyone wears them at any time. I find this type of shoes very practical and fun and I would were any of them. However, I wouldn't go that far and wear them to any occasion or part of the day.
I have gathered some examples of the most fun rubber shoes from some high-end designers.jimmy choo studded rubber gladiator sandals
(you can find them on Net-a-porter, here)

see by chloe lace up rubber sandals
(you can find them on Net-a-porter, here)

see by chloe lace up rubber wellington boots
(also on Net-a-porter, here)

Roberto Cavalli croc-printed rubber sandals
(also on Net-a-porter, here)


Do you like this kind shoes? Would you were them? Have fun finding and wearing some nice rubber shoes!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu