miercuri, 21 iulie 2010

Musette opening store in SOHO NYC!


The Romanian Shoe label MUSETTE is entering the American market: a new store will be opened this fall in the trendy boho Soho district! As usual, when big things like this happen, I tend to get over-enthusiastic, but I feel that nothing is too much in this case. I have always loved and kept an eye on this designer which is both accessible and high fashion. And now, that it will get visibility in the big USA I think that great things are going to happen. Especially since the designer has recently entered the experimental high-end fashion by creating for Christelen B. (its sister label) architectural, experimental shoes which can very easily be competitive in the industry.

Lets wish them good luck and lets wait and enjoy their accomplishments. It's a big step for the Romanian Shoe Fashion Industry (which is not that rich in over the top labels)!



You can find the Musette website here.

2 comentarii:

  1. Can't wait for the opening! I love all of their shoes, handbags, and accessories! So glad they are finally bringing their fashion sense and style to the BIG APPLE! It will be a HUGE success!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I think so too! I'm so glad people are enthusiatic about this, that's a good sign :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere