joi, 1 noiembrie 2012

Tretorn: wellies you won't see on anyone else

Wellington boots, also known as wellies, were invented out of practical reasons. There's little fashion involved, or at least that's how it's supposed to be. I'm not a big fan (actually, I don't own any), but I gotta admit I do understand why people wear them.

Let's say you're one of those people (like myself) who get tired easily and don't enjoy wearing items from brands that are so popular you can spot at least five random people in different contexts wearing them. What's your choice? Well, there's plenty. For example, wellies-related, Tretorn, a brand I just discovered while procrastinating on the internet.

The Swedish brand, currently owned by Puma, has a rich tradition within the field, since 1891. They produce and sell not only rubber boots, but also sneakers and tennis equipment, for women, men and kids too. Shipping is available worldwide (within Romania too).

Here are my picks, hope they come in handy. Apparently, most of them are green or close enough, not exactly sure what that means. Maybe I'm in a green mood, maybe I'm getting old or conservative.






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu